Penang Bantuan Kewangan BKK RM1000 SME digitization Grant with SAMENTA & BIGDOMAIN
Penang Grant RM1000 for Your Digital SME Business
As we are stepping forward into Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0), SMEs need to transform digitally and adopt the latest online strategy in order to continue growing and compete in this digital era.
As more people are using gadgets and mobile devices, small businesses and startups need to step up their game in order to stay competitive in the market.
We are very thankful to The Penang State Government by offering the Bantuan Khas Kewangan (Penang BKK) that will be providing RM1,000,000 worth of grant towards SMEs. Each qualified SME can claim RM1,000 each.
This not only can thrive the digital business of SME, but it also can help lessen the burden of many startup companies and local small businesses that are struggling for the expenses.
Small and Medium Enterprise Association (SAMENTA) is the official collaborator with the Penang government. They also work closely with DIgital Penang and have local B2B platforms onboard.
What kind of Digital Transformation can you do ?
There are definitely a lot of ways any SME can do in Digital Transformation.
- Improve / enhance Communication
- Use technology like Zoom, Google Meet , Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Team) to help you communicate with clients and working with team remotely
- Secure your Business
- Ensure you have a safer and reliable communication such as spam-free email and have the technology to recognise spam or phishing emails
- Digital Marketing
- Create your online presence with professional services in Web Design, Web Advertising, Facebook Ads, Google Ads , Search Engine Optimization
- Improve Customer Engagement
- Unify your communication with customers using a Customer relationship management (CRM). Continuously engage and excite them by linking all your chats on websites, Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, email to your customer profile
- Create more Digital Content
- Content such as videos or influencer marketing will be able to engage your audience more effectively
How to Apply
Bigdomain.my is one of the qualified vendors that can help you digitize your business.
Criterias to apply:
- You must be a Penang Base SME to be qualified
- Must be SME as defined by SME Corp. SME Definition
- Documents needed:-
- SSM Documents / company Registration
- Receipt from BigDomain or other qualified digital platforms
- Bank Statement/Doc confirming the Company Name and Account No
Official Guide from SAMENTA
1. Show proof of receipt or written confirmation that you have signed up with Digital platform.
2. We will verify with the Digital platform.
3. Digital Penang will vet the approved applications.
4. Approval will be on a First-Come First-Served basis. Once the 1,000 applications have been approved and funds disbursed, the project will be ended.
5. Please attach a section of your Bank Statement/Confirmation from Bank to verify your Bank Account name and number.
6. The approved grant will be transferred directly into the applicants’ Bank Account by Bahagian Perancang Ekonomi Negeri (BPEN).
Start Applying Now
1) Contact Bigdomain.my via Whatsapp for Immediate Assistant
2) We will provide the solutions and receipt for the solutions
3) We will guide you through the submission or visit https://go.bigdomain.my/pgbkk
for online submission
Unlike other digital grants, The Submission Penang BKK is pretty Simple and fully online.
Contact us or Visit https://go.bigdomain.my/pgbkk
SME is here to stay!
This grant is definitely helping the local business to blossom and keep up for the fast pace of the digitalisation journey. SME can use this extra money to strengthen their products, expand their business, hire more people, and so on. This is such a reliever for the Penang SMEs who want to make a change for themselves, their community and their hometown.
RM1000 is neither a huge amount or a small one, but it can definitely release some burden off the shoulders of some struggling businesses out there in Penang. This is a first-come-first-serve basis, so hurry up and contact BigDomain at 018-7674068 to get your money to run for your business!
We just completed a Q&A Session with Mr Yeoh Seng Hooi, SAMENTA Honorable Secretary General on 12th May 2021 on this BKK Initiative. You can still watch the replay at this link