YouTube make announced regarding a new set of comment filters within YouTube Studio. It is convenience for creators and brands to identify their key video responses of interest.
The creators and brands are now able to filter their video comments by the following categories:
- Response status – Have I already responded to this comment?
- Contains question – Does the comment contain a question?
- Subscriber count – Does the commenter have at least 1K/10K/100K/1M/10M subs?
- Subscriber status – Is the commenter publicly subscribed to me?
- Member status – Is the commenter a member?
Creators able to address the most vital queries by these options. For instance, perhaps they wish to drive more engagement based on their reply.
The update also addresses a previous issue with YouTube’s comment search functionality. For example, if user search keyword subs would properly only find subs. This update can search results beyond exact match.
Sound like an interesting consideration for your YouTube moderation right. Tell us how do you think.
>> Click here for BigWeb Starter cPanel Program
>> Click here to get addition 3 months Hosting for FREE